Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wheezing

through a kick boxing class, it occurred to me that I’ve never seen so many fat bottoms. However, these fat bottoms are not hiding under long tshirts.

They are in slinky black tights
They are grooving
They are kicking some butt

And you know what? No one I’ve met in gym , even thinks that the roundedness of their butt is a bad thing. Its your womanly right! It’s the real woman in you!

There is nothing as motivating as another woman with a bottom bigger than your own, messaging you on your morning commute to work. “Going to gym today. CU there."

I wanted to run out of a step class because it got too fast but i was stopped on my tracks out by a a fellow fat bottomed chick, marching on a spot telling me that it was ok to catch my breath doing step....just don't quit.

Fat bottoms rule.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe Queen wrote a hit song celebrating Fat Bottomed Girls.

It was a big hit.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home