Sunday, October 21, 2007

all poked out

I've lost my impetus to do anything online ever since I got on Facebook. It is socially exhausting but exhilirating to meet so many lost contacts from the last 20 years from your life. Strange things happen in there. I found a lost uni friend in Facebook who studied medicine. Turns out he's a dermatologist now. I told him about my skin issues. Showed him my spotty images (over facebook), set up a consultation day (over facebook) and after the consultation, he gave blood test results (over facebook).

What was life like before pimplebook?

We have a pet. 3 male guppies who've been named by Shane - Cressie, Boogie and Dolly. The live in a small glass tank with one plant. We feed them food flakes once in the morning. Clean out the tank once a week. After 4 weeks, they are still alive!
What you are seeing is a top view of the tank.


Cardboard house. We've had it living in our living room for the last month and despite the fire hazard and eyesore, it is staying put.



Converse all star high tops. Can I just tell you that they are even cuter when they are sized for toddler sized feet?


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah! so that's where you ran away to for the month!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Thanks Imp for dropping in even tho i didnt post for so long.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

couldn't find you on Facebook lei?

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still hooked?

4:43 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

sesame - on pimplebook? oh yes, so long as it gets me my skin appointments.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Ivan Chew said...

Pimplebook... I think you may be on tho something... LOL!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

librarian - adult acne is not a laughing matter.

4:24 AM  
Blogger Crazy Mum aka Ivy Ong said...

those shoes are so CUTE! I couldn't help it.. i went out bought letitia the same pair!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home