Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I'd stay awake

Gary got badly injured while playing football on the first day of June so he hasn't worked the past month. Which means he hasn't flown a plane to a far away country which operates 12 hours behind Singapore. I am so used to our time zones being separated, it is weird and wonderful to experience him sleeping when the sun goes down. Usually, he is sleepless when I fall asleep. And when he's asleep, I'm awake or at work because by golly, the sun is out!

I had forgotten what it is like to have a man asleep next to me at night. I don't want to miss a thing. Ironically, I'd stay awake just to hear him breathing/snore (Aerosmith).

After four weeks of getting used to this, I'll miss that when he flies out this Sunday.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe one of the key elements in a successful marriage is the ability to persuade the other partner that she/he snores.

;)

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The trick is to start snoring yourself too. Snorers are immune to snoring, cuz if they weren't they'd keep themselves up all night!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Ivan - he convinced me that I snored by making an audio recording in his handphone and then playing it back to me. Evil.

Johny M - I already snore. Cool blog you have and i love the photos :)

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. Do leave comments so I'll know you visited!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home