Monday, October 10, 2005

Reasons to Keep Posting

Blogging doesn’t come easily to me and I’m still trying to find my unreserved blog voice.

Perhaps I get too self conscious.

[Long self conscious pause]

My resistance to blogging was based on 2 questions:

Why bring your thoughts into a public space?
Why tackle demons without anonymity or at all through a blog?

Sometimes you have to suspend the questions and try out something new. Yeah, I feel exposed putting my thoughts out ther as well as vulnerable (who cares really?). But its paid off. I’ve renewed contact to two friends with far cooler blogs – Tiff and Ivan. My sis who’s thousands of miles away in USA can read about me here. I’m also making real life contact with another blogger this week. Best of all, I’ve generated my first idea for a kid’s book within these posts.

I may not have found my unreserved blog voice but I’m finding myself, right here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

You really need to enable the word authentication to prevent spam.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home