Friday, November 18, 2005

New York State of Mind

Its 3 am. Once my head hits the pillow and day breaks, I'm heading to Changi Airport to make the long journey to New York.

Gary just told me "You don't need to sleep, can crash out on the plane."

Haha..we're bringing Shane. It won't be restful. It'll be a babysitting nightmare. 18 hours in a confined area trying to keep him quiet while other adults are trying to get some sleep.

I can't sleep already thinking about it.

"Shane you are going to New York."

"New Yoork?"

"Yes. Alix will be at home with Grandma and Aunty Grace. You'll see her in 6 days."

"Ok"

"You want to go New York with mommy and daddy?"

"Yes. I want to go new yooork now."

Whatever that means.

2 Comments:

Blogger A cupcake or two said...

have fun in new york! what are you there for??

6:57 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Yo Tif - The free ticket. Dat'z watz happenin'.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home