Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Black Beauty

Can't peel myself away from my new computer! The black beauty of assembled parts which brings the INTERNET into my home. It is very early in morning now, the sun has not risen. I am torn between this computer and going out for prata at my favourite time of the day. Remaining here, is the calorie free choice.

The computer was set up last evening and it was a family affair with my 2 brothers and sis in law all piled into my bed oohing and aahing when the monitor flashed its first image. The crayolas were wide eyed at the "puter!" and competed for world domination of the mouse. It is only now, that the crayolas are still in bed that I can luxuriate in my personal monopoly of broadband. I can't believe that this is all mine.

No more perilous postings from unknown locations. The birds are singing and I have to go now because the call of prata is even stronger.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now, you can have Internet everyday!

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done! the only time i pull out the laptop a home is when i really have no choice but to do work at home. and the laptop's issued by the office!!

yes, you can see my reluctance to get myself a blinking idiot in my private space. think it triggers Bad Memories of Work! and no, i dont have broadband too so the only prog that pops out is Word!! ha ha!!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger A cupcake or two said...

well ying, see if you have internet at home, you can save alot of sms money and chat with people for free online (technically).

6:18 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Ivn, Tif - Hope you don't mind, I linked to both of you.
Ying - How can you be part of the happening crowd unless I can link to you too?

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home