Monday, October 16, 2006

Fear of Flying

3 days from now, we’ll be taking our annual trip in the sky to expend the Free Ticket. To get maximum mileage out of this, we’re flying 19 hours to New York on the non stop.

Alix will stay behind in Singapore. Everytime I go on a plane, I have horrible thoughts. I wrote a will, appointed guardians for the crayolas and scenario planned for the worst. I wondered how airline personnel and their families opened themselves to the risk of air travel, then did a double take. Wait a minute, my husband is a pilot.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come see us! It's an hour flight to Piedmont International Airport in Greensboro.

7:40 AM  
Blogger A cupcake or two said...

New York again!!! Lucky you .... take photos and send them to me this time.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Katz, sure thing. I am planning another trip next year with both babies to visit you and the boys. Will call you up using this internet phone i just got installed in my comp.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home